The Center of Design and E-Commerce (CODEC) is a learning resource center dedicated to providing professional learning experiences to graduate and undergraduate students in the J. Whitney Bunting College of Business.
- Website development and maintenance (including E-commerce websites)
- Development and maintenance of social media pages: Facebook Business Page, Pinterest Page, Instagram Page, Twitter Page, WordPress Page, Youtube, and Tumblr Page
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Management (ghost writing)
- Development of e-newsletters
- Logo Design and other graphic design
- Creation of Ebay, Etsy, and Amazon stores
The two pillars of CODEC are education and community service.